Our bandsaws can be used for several kinds of wood, whether hard or soft, pinewood or wood from deciduous trees. We can produce each saw in such way that you can achieve maximum success.
You can receive our products with our main branding „Carl Rontgen“. Upon your request you can get the saws unbranded.
If you have any questions, we are happy to help.
Wide Bandsaw Blades
In coils (production of saw blades between 10 mm and 311 mm width.) or finished saws, you can get our bandsaw blades with teeth on one side or teeth on both sides of the blade. Furthermore, we offer variable pitches and a winter tooth.
Bandsaw Blades in Coils
Obtainable are the standard tooth shapes shown above. Moreover, we can develop a tooth for your needs only. Contact us. We are happy to provide advise.
Our Steel Qualities
- Counts as best quality worldwide (amongst others, Uddeholm steel from Voestalpine Precision Strip GmbH)
- white smooth surface, hardened and tempered, highly precise in all technical characteristics
- Bandsaw blades made out of high quality steel (e.g. Böhler-Unbranded from Voestalpine Precision Strip GmbH)
- white polished and finest hardening, with exact straightness and flatness
- Bandsaw blades in proven standard quality
- white polished and best hardened
- Bandsaw blades for mobile sawmills in precise top quality in special design.
- Rounded/grinded square edge
- White polished and perfectly hardened
- Bandsaw blades for mobile sawmills in great quality in special alloy.
- Rounded/grinded square edge
- Precise straightness and flatness
Production of bandsaw blades between 50 mm and 311 mm width.
Available in the following styles:
- straightened and tensioned
- stellite tipped
Narrow Bandsaw Blades
Our narrow bandsaw blades are produced in coils and ready for use. Here, we use the most common tooth form in the wood industry NV. We sell the narrow bandsaw blades as:
- toothed and set,
- toothed, set and sharpened. We offer the following pitches:
6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm
Below you can find the standard and semi-standard production program. (We can also produce other sizes. In this case, please contact us directly.)
|Standard (mm)||Semistandard (mm)|
|10 x 0,6||10 x 0,4 | 10 x 0,5|
|10 x 0,6||12 x 0,4 | 12 x 0,5|
|15 x 0,6||15 x 0,4 | 15 x 0,5 | 15 x 0,7|
|20 x 0,7||20 x 0,4 | 20 x 0,5 | 20 x 0,6|
|25 x 0,7||25 x 0,4 | 25 x 0,5 | 25 x 0,6 | 25 x 0,8|
|30 x 0,7||30 x 0,6 | 30 x 0,8|
|35 x 0,8||–|
|40 x 0,8||–|
Bandsaw Blades for Mobile Sawmills
Our bandsaw blades for mobile sawmills are available as coils and ready for use. We can supply the standard teeth W2-22 mm and W1-22mm. On request we can also provide the tooth W-19 mm and W-25 mm. We sell these bandsaws as:
- toothed, set and sharpened,
- toothed, set, sharpened and hardened.
Meat Bandsaw Blades
Adequate for meat, fish (also frozen) and bones.
Our Steel Qualities:
Original Sweden steel, Teeth set, sharpened and tooth-tip hardened
rust-proof steel, teeth set and sharpened
To make things as convenient as possible for you, we also offer the following items. Klick onto the description and download a pamphlet.